Never underestimate her. It is known.
Now, I really can't say I'm not happy. I am, yes, but perplexed at the same time. Why? I wonder. It has to mean something.
The series of questions from the start, I knew right then that she doesn't want to be found nor be associated (Probably? Could be.) with me, or anyone who 'searches' for her unknowingly. (Because that's creepy as shit, that I probably do not realize. Ugh.)
Okay. Chatting aside. I really do not know how I feel about it. Is she just doing this because, hey, just for the sake of getting it done, or that "This is what you wanted right? K here you go." attitude. Or maybe I'm overthinking it too much.
I wouldn't mind if she haven't added me yet. There could be a plethora of reasons I do not know of. But she did clear her space before that. Why? Just to 'blue ball' me? Oh well. I probably deserve it. It's okay. Maybe if I was in her shoes I would've feel the same way. I just never thought of that. Maybe I'm just a tad bit apathetic. So hunh, I guess it's for the 'better.'
And oh, she could probably read this. If so, hello! :)
Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento